CNCF is a registered Non-Profit (NP-128) in the Cayman Islands. Our address is:
Cayman National Cultural Foundation
F.J. Harquail Cultural Centre
17 Harquail Drive
PO Box 30201
Grand Cayman KY1-1201
Our website is: www.artscayman.org
On Facebook at facebook.com/caymanculture
On Twitter at twitter.com/caymanculture
You can contact us as follows:
Freedom Of Information Email – email@example.com
How we collect your personal information
We collect information when you visit our website, communicate with us electronically, by mail, by phone, or in person to:
- Book tickets or make an order from our shop;
- Register yourself, or on behalf of a minor, for one of our programmes such as Red Sky at Night or Summer Arts Camp;
- Sign yourself up for email notifications;
- Sign up as a CNCF Volunteer;
- Respond to a survey;
- Make enquiries or comments on one of our online platforms.
What information do we collect about you?
We only collect the information that is necessary to carry out our business, provide the particular product or service you have requested, and to keep you informed. You can refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may limit whether we can provide certain products or services. You can unsubscribe at any time from our email newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe link.
We collect the following information when you provide it to us:
Date of birth
Contact phone number(s)
Payment card details
Name of institution
Location of institution
Type of institution
We may also collect:
Your gender or if you have specific needs, such as a disability, so as to ensure we have the appropriate facilities in place to provide the service you require.
If you contact us with feedback online, by email, by phone or in person:
We keep a record of the correspondence on our database to help us improve our customer service.
When you visit our website, we may collect the following information:
Automatically populated IP address. A public IP address is a unique number which allows a computer, group of computers or other internet-connected device to browse the internet. The log file records the time and date of your visit, the pages that were requested, the referring website (if provided) and your internet browser version.
When you visit our premises:
We use CCTV recording equipment in and around our premises for monitoring and security purposes. CCTV cameras operate only on public access points. They do not operate in private areas, such as dressing rooms and restrooms.
Information we receive from third parties:
From time to time, we may also get data about you from third parties such as, but not limited to:
- Arts organisations: we may collect personal information from other arts organisations that CNCF works with.
- Service providers: we collect personal information from our website developer, IT support provider, payment services provider, and from ticket booking service agents, such as Eventpro.ky.
- Publicly available sources: we combine information you have given to us with information that is already publicly available, or if we are required by law or requested by the police or a regulatory or government authority investigating potentially illegal activities.
- Social media plugins: we may use social media plugins from the following service providers: Facebook; WhatsApp; and Twitter. Such plugins allow you to register with us using your social media account, and you will be aware when this is happening. By providing your social media account details you are authorising that third party to share with us certain information about you.
- Employers and referees: if you are a job applicant, we may contact your recruitment agency, current and former employers and/or referees, who may be based inside or outside the Cayman Islands, to provide information about you and your application.
For an explanation of your rights under the Data Protection Law, 2017, please consult the Office of the Ombudsman website: https://ombudsman.ky/data-protection/public
TYPES OF COOKIES
The following types of cookies may be used when you visit the Site:
Advertising cookies are placed on your computer by advertisers and ad servers in order to display advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you. These cookies allow advertisers and ad servers to gather information about your visits to the Site and other websites, alternate the ads sent to a specific computer, and track how often an ad has been viewed and by whom. These cookies are linked to a computer and do not gather any personal information about you.
Analytics cookies monitor how users reached the Site, and how they interact with and move around once on the Site. These cookies let us know what features on the Site are working the best and what features on the Site can be improved.
Our cookies are “first-party cookies”, and can be either permanent or temporary. These are necessary cookies, without which the Site won’t work properly or be able to provide certain features and functionalities. Some of these may be manually disabled in your browser, but may affect the functionality of the Site.
Personalization cookies are used to recognize repeat visitors to the Site. We use these cookies to record your browsing history, the pages you have visited, and your settings and preferences each time you visit the Site.
Security cookies help identify and prevent security risks. We use these cookies to authenticate users and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
Site Management Cookies
Site management cookies are used to maintain your identity or session on the Site so that you are not logged off unexpectedly, and any information you enter is retained from page to page. These cookies cannot be turned off individually, but you can disable all cookies in your browser.
Third-party cookies may be place on your computer when you visit the Site by companies that run certain services we offer. These cookies allow the third parties to gather and track certain information about you. These cookies can be manually disabled in your browser.
CONTROL OF COOKIES
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser’s settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
For more information on how to control cookies, check your browser or device’s settings for how you can control or reject cookies, or visit the following links:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Android (Chrome)
- Iphone or Ipad (Chrome)
- Iphone or Ipad (Safari)
In addition, you may opt-out of some third-party cookies through the Network Advertising Initiative’s Opt-Out Tool.
OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
In addition to cookies, we may use web beacons, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies on the Site to help customize the Site and improve your experience. A “web beacon” or “pixel tag” is tiny object or image embedded in a web page or email. They are used to track the number of users who have visited particular pages and viewed emails, and acquire other statistical data. They collect only a limited set of data, such as a cookie number, time and date of page or email view, and a description of the page or email on which they reside. Web beacons and pixel tags cannot be declined. However, you can limit their use by controlling the cookies that interact with them.
Address : Harquial Theatre,
F.J. Harquail Cultural Centre, the largest building,
17 Harquail Drive
Phone : +1-345-949-5477